you(r) Archaeology potraying the past
The competition is coordinated by IBC – The Institute for Cultural, Natural and Artistic Heritage of the Region of Emilia Romagna, with the collaboration of research institutions in 9 other European countries. It is open to all citizens of the 28 EU countries and includes a special section for children (0-12 years).
“You( r) Archaeology” is one of the many initiatives that the European NEARCH project has launched in order to analyse how the inhabitants of the European Community perceive archaeology and their archaeological heritage.
The ultimate objective of NEARCH is to identify new communication strategies and draw up guidelines for a greater sustainability of the discipline, especially at a time when resources are increasingly limited.
Our past and its remnants are all around us and form part of our daily lives, both in a positive way, as a moment of reflection, beauty and discovery, and at times as an annoying hindrance to our activities, as in the case of urban excavation sites.
By taking part in the competition, each one of us can express his or her point of view and maybe win a trip to discover extraordinary places or even become a protagonist of an international exhibition.
- Italiano: archeologia secondo me
- Español: "Tu" arqueologia. Retratando el pasado
- Français: Votre archéologie. Votre regard
- Polski: „Twoja" Archeologia. Przedstawianie przeszłości
- Greek: Η δική (σ) μου Αρχαιολογία. απεικονίζοντας το παρελθόν
- Deutsch: (D)eine Archäologie. Deine Bilder über die Vergangenheit